After years of service to mankind everyone veteran deserves a reward. Written or not every gift conveys a message. Here is a list of ideas of carefully thought out gifts that suit many years of hard work and dedication:
- A custom made gold dipped golf ball with a matching tee presented in a velvet pouch that is black in color.
- Ring; uniquely made genuine campaign rings.
- A customized flower vase with a message to the recipient such as, ‘Hard work and Dedication’
- A door mat with an embodied message.
- Custom made coins made of brass.
Veterans can face many challenges when it comes to job market and landing on one. It is a significant change when shifting from veteran to a civilian and one may not easily adapt to the changes. One may be coming to terms with many issues emotionally and socially such as war environment and injuries. If […]
Some videos that will make you laugh, cry and feel good all over. I Like Veteran. from ILikeGiving.com on Vimeo.
Congressional Democrats are trying to divert attention from insulting our military leader in Iraq and pandering to the loony left by attacking Rush Limbaugh. He is one of the strongest supporters of our troops, yet Democrats claim he is not being strong enough. I wonder who General Petraeus and his troops think is most supportive? […]